It’s never fun to read something bad someone writes about you, especially on Twitter, but Jimmy Kimmel has found a way to actually make it quite funny!
In a bit Jimmy mostly does with actors and other celebrities, he switched it up a little to include basketball players this time in honor of the NBA finals.
Check out the video below of some players reading “Mean Tweets” about themselves, including our very own Houston Rocket, Dwight Howard! We love ya D!
Latest Mix Stories:
- Two Firefighters Reenact “Dirty Dancing” For a Safety Video
- The Story Behind The Google Doodle In Honor Of Selena
- 10 Inexpensive Halloween Ideas You Need To Try For Yourself
- If You’re Not Into The Guy Can You Still Take His Astros Tickets?
- The Hamburger Helper Hand Reveals What Its Skeleton Looks Like Inside the Glove