Shawnda’s Chick Tricks: Things you should NEVER say on a date.
Reddit compiled a list of things you should NEVER say on a date.
1-I’m actually still married, and not to alarm you but my husband is sitting over there watching us eat.
2-Yeah, all my friends know I’m not really looking for a good man, just looking for good sperm.
3-“My hobby is painting pictures of sloths with giant erections.”
4-“Me: So what’s with this Confederate flag keychain?”
Her: Oh, I’m a little bit racist.”
5- “When I get married I expect at least an $8,000 wedding ring.”
6-“Four words: I’m an amateur juggler”
Latest Mix Stories:
- Best Houston Vanity Plate, EVER! [Photo]
- Lorde to Curate ‘The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1′ Soundtrack
- Katy Perry Gets Down with Her Summer Self in ‘This is How We Do’ Video: Watch
- Andy Grammer Champions Honesty on New Album ‘Magazines or Novels’
- ‘Lauren’s Lowdown': Video Of Orlando Bloom PUNCHING Justin Bieber; ACL Releases Schedule