Bar Louie’s dress code has some people talking. I’m not sure why this is news now. I’ve seen stuff like this as far back as 10 years ago. Some are saying you might as well have a sign that says “No black people allowed.” What do YOU think?
(Pictured: Shawnda ignoring our company dress code of not dressing like a hillbilly.)
Latest Mix Stories:
- PODcast: 10-21-16 The First Ever DMDK “Suggestion Box” – Women Have More Road Rage? – Sibling Blaming Stories
- Joe Jonas Talks Watching Porn & Sexy Shower Photo Shoot
- Austin Billboard Suggests Illegal Immigrants Should Get A Sugar Daddy
- Tom Cruise Talks About a Top Gun Sequel on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- [WATCH] Houston Woman Curls Hair With Cheetos