Bar Louie’s dress code has some people talking. I’m not sure why this is news now. I’ve seen stuff like this as far back as 10 years ago. Some are saying you might as well have a sign that says “No black people allowed.” What do YOU think?
(Pictured: Shawnda ignoring our company dress code of not dressing like a hillbilly.)
Latest Mix Stories:
- A 33 Foot Anaconda Was Found In Brazil – This Is What Nightmares Are Made Of
- Catherine Hicks Says She’ll Do A 7th Heaven Reunion if Stephen Collins’ Character Is Killed Off
- Houston Texas’ Own Jim Parsons Tops The List Of Highest Paid TV Actors
- [WATCH] Emotional Tribute To Jose Fernandez At Marlins Game
- [WATCH] Simon Cowell Punches X Factor Hopeful Caitlyn Vanbeck