Bar Louie’s dress code has some people talking. I’m not sure why this is news now. I’ve seen stuff like this as far back as 10 years ago. Some are saying you might as well have a sign that says “No black people allowed.” What do YOU think?
(Pictured: Shawnda ignoring our company dress code of not dressing like a hillbilly.)
Latest Mix Stories:
- Dr. Pepper Surprises Student With 6-Foot Tall Dr. Pepper Fountain
- Hooters Set To Alter Their Iconic Uniforms; See The Changes
- Mariah Carey Shares Adorable Video Of Son’s First Tooth Loss
- People Who Drink Diet Soda More At Risk Of Having A Stroke
- 96-Second News: Remembering Prince 1yr After His Passing; Starbucks Baristas Are Sick Of Making Unicorn Frappuccinos