Bar Louie’s dress code has some people talking. I’m not sure why this is news now. I’ve seen stuff like this as far back as 10 years ago. Some are saying you might as well have a sign that says “No black people allowed.” What do YOU think?
(Pictured: Shawnda ignoring our company dress code of not dressing like a hillbilly.)
Latest Mix Stories:
- [WATCH] The Best Christmas Commercials
- PODcast: 12-5-16 U of H Headed To Las Vegas Bowl! – Stupid Car Crash Stories – Going Through Kid’s Phone Advice
- Holiday Events In Houston
- PODcast: 12-2-16 CNN Trying To Steal Megyn Kelly – Dolly Parton Helps Wildfire Victims – Blind Dates From Hell!
- The Chick Fil A Food Truck Is Coming!