Bar Louie’s dress code has some people talking. I’m not sure why this is news now. I’ve seen stuff like this as far back as 10 years ago. Some are saying you might as well have a sign that says “No black people allowed.” What do YOU think?
(Pictured: Shawnda ignoring our company dress code of not dressing like a hillbilly.)
Latest Mix Stories:
- Cage’s Countdown To Front Row Paramore Tickets!
- Little Girl Tries To Use Gameboy Like an Ipad.
- Texas Renaissance Festival Is Back With A New Exciting Addition
- [VIDEO] Bill Nye Crashes Bikini Dance Party In Elevator
- 96 Second News: Luke Bryan To Judge American Idol, Kylie Jenner (Might Be) Pregnant, Kingsman Overtakes It At The Box Office