Bar Louie’s dress code has some people talking. I’m not sure why this is news now. I’ve seen stuff like this as far back as 10 years ago. Some are saying you might as well have a sign that says “No black people allowed.” What do YOU think?
(Pictured: Shawnda ignoring our company dress code of not dressing like a hillbilly.)
Latest Mix Stories:
- ‘Bachelorette’ Contestant Posts Hilarious Drunk Videos On Snapchat
- Clutch The Bear AKA Robert Boudwin Is Leaving The Houston Rockets
- This New Cooler Can Chill Any Drink In A Minute
- Hey Ladies, You’re Not Crazy…It Actually IS Cold In Your Office!
- [WATCH] Celine Dion CRUSH The Wheel Of Celebrity Impressions On The Tonight Show