Bar Louie’s dress code has some people talking. I’m not sure why this is news now. I’ve seen stuff like this as far back as 10 years ago. Some are saying you might as well have a sign that says “No black people allowed.” What do YOU think?
(Pictured: Shawnda ignoring our company dress code of not dressing like a hillbilly.)
Latest Mix Stories:
- Chance To Win Tickets To See The Fray in Houston!
- [PHOTOS] Mom Dresses Up Her Sleeping Baby In Costumes
- PODcast: 8-26-16 $20 Million Donated To U of H – Britney Spears Carpool Karaoke – The World’s New Highest Paid Actor
- DK’s Favorite Artist, Joshua Radin, Put Out A New Song Today!
- August 28th is “GO TOPLESS” Day In Support Of Gender Equality. Ladies?