Bar Louie’s dress code has some people talking. I’m not sure why this is news now. I’ve seen stuff like this as far back as 10 years ago. Some are saying you might as well have a sign that says “No black people allowed.” What do YOU think?
(Pictured: Shawnda ignoring our company dress code of not dressing like a hillbilly.)
Latest Mix Stories:
- JJ Watt On ‘The Tonight Show’ With Jimmy Fallon TONIGHT!
- Calvin Harris Poses In Blue Speedo, And Pinches His Own Nips
- Harry Styles Is Only Going One Direction…SOLO
- [WATCH] Here’s A Trailer For What Could Be The Weirdest Movie Ever Made
- (PHOTOS) Here Are The Contestants For The UGLIEST Dog Competition 2016!