It happens to all of us. Someone un-friends you and you’re wondering “what did I do?” “Am I not likable? Do they hate me?” Start off with asking yourself these questions.
Was this friend a good friend during times of crisis in my life?
Was this friend able to celebrate with me when good things happened for me?
Was this friend supportive of my success at work, home, and life in general?
Was this friend true to me or did they talk or betray me behind my back?
Check out the next few steps in what do do HERE.
Latest Mix Stories:
- [WATCH] Britney Spears Performs Through TWO Wardrobe Malfunctions
- [WATCH] SNL Recreates What Halloween Looks Like For Most
- PODcast: 10-21-16 The First Ever DMDK “Suggestion Box” – Women Have More Road Rage? – Sibling Blaming Stories
- Joe Jonas Talks Watching Porn & Sexy Shower Photo Shoot
- Austin Billboard Suggests Illegal Immigrants Should Get A Sugar Daddy