It happens to all of us. Someone un-friends you and you’re wondering “what did I do?” “Am I not likable? Do they hate me?” Start off with asking yourself these questions.
Was this friend a good friend during times of crisis in my life?
Was this friend able to celebrate with me when good things happened for me?
Was this friend supportive of my success at work, home, and life in general?
Was this friend true to me or did they talk or betray me behind my back?
Check out the next few steps in what do do HERE.
Latest Mix Stories:
- Cage’s Countdown To Front Row Paramore Tickets!
- Little Girl Tries To Use Gameboy Like an Ipad.
- Texas Renaissance Festival Is Back With A New Exciting Addition
- [VIDEO] Bill Nye Crashes Bikini Dance Party In Elevator
- 96 Second News: Luke Bryan To Judge American Idol, Kylie Jenner (Might Be) Pregnant, Kingsman Overtakes It At The Box Office