It happens to all of us. Someone un-friends you and you’re wondering “what did I do?” “Am I not likable? Do they hate me?” Start off with asking yourself these questions.
Was this friend a good friend during times of crisis in my life?
Was this friend able to celebrate with me when good things happened for me?
Was this friend supportive of my success at work, home, and life in general?
Was this friend true to me or did they talk or betray me behind my back?
Check out the next few steps in what do do HERE.
Latest Mix Stories:
- Chance To Win Shawn Mendes Tickets
- PODcast: 12-2-16 CNN Trying To Steal Megyn Kelly – Dolly Parton Helps Wildfire Victims – Blind Dates From Hell!
- The Chick Fil A Food Truck Is Coming!
- PODcat: 12-1-16 Big Mac Creator Dies At 98 – Top Growing Texas Cities – How To Delete Yourself From The Internet
- 5 Must-See Christmas Light Shows In Texas!