How to Survive an Un-Friending
It happens to all of us. Someone un-friends you and you’re wondering “what did I do?” “Am I not likable? Do they hate me?” Start off with asking yourself these questions.
Was this friend a good friend during times of crisis in my life?
Was this friend able to celebrate with me when good things happened for me?
Was this friend supportive of my success at work, home, and life in general?
Was this friend true to me or did they talk or betray me behind my back?
Check out the next few steps in what do do HERE.
Latest Mix Stories:
- Woman Lights Her Roommate on Fire…For Throwing Out Her Leftovers
- IKEA’s Creepy Halloween Commercial [VIDEO]
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- Renee Zellweger Releases Statement About “New Face” Rumors