It happens to all of us. Someone un-friends you and you’re wondering “what did I do?” “Am I not likable? Do they hate me?” Start off with asking yourself these questions.
Was this friend a good friend during times of crisis in my life?
Was this friend able to celebrate with me when good things happened for me?
Was this friend supportive of my success at work, home, and life in general?
Was this friend true to me or did they talk or betray me behind my back?
Check out the next few steps in what do do HERE.
Latest Mix Stories:
- Someone Should Have Put Baby In A Corner
- 96 Second News: New Game Of Thrones Teaser Is AWESOME; Ellen’s Doing Standup For Netflix
- ‘I Guess You’re Here About The Opium’: Police Find $500 Million Of Drugs In NC
- Congratulations To All 423 Rodeo Houston Scholarship Participants!
- Some Of The Funniest Tweets From The ‘Dirty Dancing’ Remake Last Night