It happens to all of us. Someone un-friends you and you’re wondering “what did I do?” “Am I not likable? Do they hate me?” Start off with asking yourself these questions.
Was this friend a good friend during times of crisis in my life?
Was this friend able to celebrate with me when good things happened for me?
Was this friend supportive of my success at work, home, and life in general?
Was this friend true to me or did they talk or betray me behind my back?
Check out the next few steps in what do do HERE.
Latest Mix Stories:
- ‘Bachelorette’ Contestant Posts Hilarious Drunk Videos On Snapchat
- Clutch The Bear AKA Robert Boudwin Is Leaving The Houston Rockets
- This New Cooler Can Chill Any Drink In A Minute
- Hey Ladies, You’re Not Crazy…It Actually IS Cold In Your Office!
- [WATCH] Celine Dion CRUSH The Wheel Of Celebrity Impressions On The Tonight Show