Signs Your Relationship Is Solid
August 25, 2014 5:51 AM
A new survey tried to find the less traditional signs you’re in a good relationship and they more or less succeeded. Here are their 10 unique signs things are solid.
- You do chores together . . . like one person washes dishes, the other one dries.
- You agree on movies.
- You have three mutual friends . . . meaning you each have an independent friendship with three of the same people.
- You go on two romantic weekend trips a year.
- You kiss each other five times a day.
- You cook together.
- You go on a date once a month, regardless of how long you’ve been together.
- You have sex about twice a week.
- You’ve both admitted you’re wrong during an argument.
- You don’t get into too many fights over driving, making a mess, or spending money.
Shawnda got 9 out of 10
Atom got 6 out of 10
Latest Mix Stories: