Husband and wife team, Ryan and AmberLynn Stock appeared on “America’s Got Talent” to perform their Flaming Arrow-throwing stunt, but resulted in a scary accident.
Ryan set up his wife’s mark where she would launch a fiery arrow at his mouth, but she missed and struck him in the neck instead.
Prior to the stunt, Ryan performed sword-swallowing tricks and then the final one was a sword “swallowed” with a target on the outside.
According to Fox 26, host, Nick Cannon later assured Stock was examined by EMTs on set and was fine.
Check out the video and also notice when he spits the target out how much shorter the sword is versus when he originally “swallowed it.” Not that we believed he was REALLY swallowing a sword or anything…
Also here’s the full video, but in this one, they cut the end.