[WATCH] Kid Swallows Dog Toy, Squeaks When He Breathes

As long as no one got hurt, dog shaming is hilarious. So is kid shaming. When the two worlds meet, we get gems like this.

A boy accidentally swallowed a dog’s toy, and every time he breathes, he squeaks. His parents saw the humor in it too and posted this video.

 

More from Dave, Mahoney & DK Morning Show-Dave
Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From Houston's MIX 96-5

Cosmopolitan.com Happy Hour
Stalking From The Eyes Of A Victim

Listen Live