The kids will NEVER be bored on a Disney Cruise! From early morning to late at night, kids can let their imaginations sail free in clubs designed exclusively for them. And parents can set off on their own adventures, knowing their kids are taken care of by fun-loving, specially trained Disney Youth Counselors. Two distinct clubs engage kids 3 – 12, while Tweens and Teens enjoy separate, private spaces complete with big screens, great music and lots of new friends.
- Kids ages 3-12 can play the day away in Disney’s Oceaneer Club and Oceaneer Lab.
- Tweens ages 11-14 have their own space – Edge, where they
- can make new friends, enjoy cool digital games and much more.
- Teens ages 14-17 gather at Vibe – a parent free zone where teens can
- hang-out and make their Disney Cruise vacation totally theirs!
Exciting new enhancements aboard Disney Wonder!
Disney Cruise Line is continuously refreshing their ships, so that each voyage holds new and unique experiences for kids, families and adults to enjoy. New enhancements to Disney Wonder:
- Families can experience a new Walt Disney Theater production of Frozen: A Musical Spectacular, a full-length stage show presented with an innovative combination of traditional theatrical techniques, modern technology and classic Disney whimsy.
- Families can also dine at Tiana’s Place, a new restaurant inspired by Disney’s Princess and the Frog that immerses Guests in the southern charm and spirited live music of the bayou.
- Kids will be transported into a Marvel Universe at the Marvel Super Hero Academy and train with their favorite super heroes like Spiderman, Captain America and others.
Here’s our interview with Beth about all the things the kiddos will get to experience:
For more information visit http://www.DisneyCruise.com