Latest GRAMMY News
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye It was a wild scene backstage at the Grammy nominations concert, from Miguel shouting out country music to Arsenio Hall's turning the tables and ranting about Kanye West.
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake The nominees for the 2014 GRAMMYs are in and Jay Z tops the list with nine nominations -- though you wouldn't know it from watching the nominations concert.
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List Jay Z led the nominations with nine nods, followed closely by Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell, Justin Timberlake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis with seven noms each.
- Lorde & More Added to GRAMMY Nominations Concert 2013 Lorde is the latest addition to this weekend's star-studded GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!! -- Countdown to Music's Biggest Night.
- Robin Thicke, Drake and Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Set To Perform at GRAMMY Nominations Live!!! Concert The hour-long special, airing on CBS, will also feature the announcement of this year's GRAMMY nominees.
- GRAMMY Nominations Concert Live!!! To Air December 6 on CBS CBS will air the sixth annual GRAMMY Nominations Concert live on Friday, Dec. 6 at 10 p.m. ET.
- Justin Bieber Can Sue YOU For $5 Million Dollars Why attending one of Justin Bieber's parties could cost YOU $5 MIL!
- Adele Nearly Gets Up-Staged By GRAMMY Crasher The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards went off without a hitch, but there was one close call that almost had an impostor stealing Adele's thunder. Luckily, Jennifer Lopez took charge.Yes, J.Lo managed to stop a stage crasher f...
- Z-Trip On GRAMMY Supergroup "It Never Felt Like Work." Capping the 55th GRAMMY Awards, LL Cool J, blink-182‘s Travis Barker, Rage Against The Machine‘s Tom Morello, Public Enemy‘s Chuck D and DJ Z-Trip bridged a wide range of musical genres to unite for a rousing onstage performance...
- On Social Media, Jay-Z's Jab Trumps Katy Perry's Cleavage On music’s biggest night, social media networks exploded with commentary, making the 55th GRAMMY Awards this year’s second-most popular event with close to 15.5 million interactions as reported by Trendrr, a social TV analytics provider...